6 frame storyboarding


For this assignment, which required a 6 frame thumbnail storyboard of an existing scene or a made up scene.

I used The Natural as my inspiration and reference for this. Using the scene in which Roy Hobbs strikes out the Whammer, who was regarded as the greatest player, which in turn gets Hobbs shot by the crazed fan depicted in the sixth frame, as a result of her seeing that Hobbs is the best player in the game. 

For the storyboard I used a variety of close up and far wide shots for my thumbnails.
I picked out six frames which I felt best illustrated the scene as a whole.
And first digitally painted them in greyscale to get all my values and everything set.

Greyscale Storyboard




I then coloured in all the frames in full colour to give the full idea and light angles that are present in every scene.

Colour StoryBoard


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TPS Colour Comp